The Placenta Plus is formulated with Sheep Placenta and several other ingredients that improve skin and physical health as well as boost energy levels. Now with 18% more active ingredients than the Cell Essence, it has stronger, more efficient, and effective results.
The Placenta Plus is the 2nd Generation Cell Essence Placenta Supplement launched 2014. After 6 Years of further research, PLACENTA Plus has enhanced formulation. Using the latest technology, the purest essence of sheep placenta and carefully chosen specialized active ingredients are extracted and concentrated into one pill.
Placenta Plus is a revolutionary cell therapy utilizing active cellular material (growth factor in sheep placenta) and active ingredients to activate natural cellular repair, regeneration, and protect against cellular damage. It intensely nourishes and balances the body system to achieve numerous health and beauty benefits in a safe way.
See Ingredients Tab for more information on the benefits of specific active ingredients.
· Lightens the appearance of pigmentation, dark spots and freckles
· Increase skin elasticity and reduce skin sagging
· Promotes skin hydration and reduction of lines and wrinkles
· Helps create a translucent and even-toned complexion.
· Reduce the appearance of scars
· Regulate natural sebum production and reduce open pores
· Assist in body firming and burning of excess body fats.
· Strengthens nail and hair follicles.
Skin Revitalization and stabilization
· Powerful antioxidant.
· Promotes cellular regeneration.
· Boosts the immune system.
· Increase stamina, energy levels and vitality.
· Regulate menstrual cycle and eases menstrual pain.
· Delays menopause and alleviates menopausal syndrome.
· Drains body impurities and toxin.
· Improves blood circulation and decreases the risk of heart related disease.
Regulation of body function
How To Use
Take 2 capsules every morning.
This product is a supplement and is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. If pregnant, nursing, on medication, or have any medical condition, consult physician before consuming.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Growth factor in sheep placenta
· Stimulate normal growth, regenerates and accelerates the process of muscle repair rigid /injury, collagen, bone between the joints and nervous tissue composition.
· The process of skin renewal.
· Increase the levels of serotonin, thereby increasing mood and rejuvenate organs such as the kidneys, liver and pancreas. Help prevent heart disease, reduce cholesterol and can prevent heart failure.
Mechanism action of sheep placenta
· Repairing damaged cells in the body
· Replace the old and damaged cells in the body
· Enable the inactive stem cells that become more perfect rejuvenation
· Establish new synapses and loose connective tissue that has to become a more unified whole.
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
Alpha-lipoic acid is a vitamin-like chemical called an antioxidant. Yeast, liver, kidney, spinach, broccoli, and potatoes are good sources of alpha-lipoic acid. It is also made in the laboratory for use as medicine. Alpha-lipoic acid is most commonly taken by mouth for diabetes and nerve-related symptoms of diabetes including burning, pain, and numbness in the legs and arms. It is also given as an injection into the vein (by IV) for these same uses. High doses of alpha-lipoic acid are approved in Germany for the treatment of these nerve-related symptoms.
Lycopene is a plant nutrient with antioxidant properties. It’s the pigment that gives red and pink fruits, such as tomatoes, watermelons and pink grapefruit, their characteristic color. One of the biggest benefits of lycopene is that it is an antioxidant and protects the body of damage from free radical stress, which can hurt DNA and other cell structures.
The antioxidant properties help balance free radical activity in the body and in doing so, may offer protection against certain diseases, keep bones strong and healthy, and help eyesight by helping delay or prevent cataracts, macular degeneration, and other age-related eye disorders.
Marine Collagen powder can help your skin look and feel young again by assisting in the replenishment of your body’s natural collagen levels.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. The plant has traditionally been used to treat: bruises, hemorrhoids, digestive problems and sore throats. Its healing benefits may be due to its gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content. GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid found in plant oils.
It protects your body from free radicals at the Cellular Level and it is also a Whitening Agent. It is involved in the synthesis and repairs of DNA, enhances the antioxidant activity of vitamin C, transport of amino acids, and detoxification of harmful compounds.It also inactivates the enzyme tyrosinase; cleanses the body from free radicals, which contribute, to tyrosinase activation and the formation of melanin, thus causing the skin to lighten.
Astaxanthin is a xanthophylls carotenoid of predominantly marine origin, with potent antioxidant and anti-in¬flammatory effects demonstrated in both experimental and human studies. It has demonstrated strong antioxidant behavior in a variety of in-vitro studies.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS: